Aardwolf has created a new innovative device, The Lifter Twister.
This device works with the Aardwolf Slab and Glass Lifters, forklifts, and truck crane to lift and move stone and glass sheets.
The Twister is equipped with a remote control and allows the user to independently perform all of the lifting and moving operations safer, faster, and more convenient, without the assistance of a handler on the ground.
From the forklift, the user can observe and manipulate the slab’s movement by using the remote control with only one hand.
- It makes moving and handling slabs a simple one-man operation.
- It can be rotated 360-degrees in either direction by remote control.
- The remote control is operated via radio frequency with a distance of up to 100m and it is not separated by obstacles, walls etc. A
- 9V rechargeable battery is used for the remote control, with the usage time of up to one year.
- Non-stop working time of 12 hours.
- Battery level indicator.
- Reduces the risk of injury to the worker. They can stay on their forklift truck and control the operations outside the fall zone.