Give your business the gift of knowledge, skill, expertise, camaraderie – and maybe a few prizes – this holiday season! In November and December, NTCA offers 9 free workshops in Minnesota, Iowa, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana and Florida.
These 9 free standards-based workshops will bring information, education, a chance to chat with your peers and industry experts – as well as delicious grub from local eateries, and a chance to win valuable prizes.
These workshops are free afternoon or evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course, priceless training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops – made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education — feature one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could It Be Me?
- Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
Upcoming workshops are planned for:
- November 1 – Floor & Decor, Jacksonville, FL
- November 8 – Daltile, Shreveport, LA
- November 9 – Floor & Decor, Baton Rouge, LA
- November 10 — Floor & Decor, Gretna, LA
- November 15 – Floor & Decor, Homewood, AL
- November 16 – Floor & Decor, Conyers, GA
- November 29 – Floor & Decor, West Des Moines, IA
- November 30 – Floor & Decor, Maple Grove, MN
- December 1 – Kate-Lo, Plymouth, MN
There’s no reason to miss out on important training that will help you streamline your business, up your game, and learn best practices that make you a fierce competitor. For full information on each event, click https://bit.ly/3TsR8Tk to visit the Community Calendar under Education & Certification on the NTCA website, where you can register.