Following last year’s success, the Archincont(r)act area occupied by 10 leading international architectural firms is being expanded and relocated in the center of Hall 18, an area that will also host leading companies from sectors other than ceramic tile and bathroom furnishings. Contract Hall will be the new center of attraction for exhibitors and visitors to Cersaie 2020, an international exhibition attended by more than 112,000 people.
Cersaie is one of the world’s most important event for ceramic tile and bathroom furnishings and for the last 37 years has been welcoming architects, distributors, construction companies, real estate investors and installers from all over the world. The show has evolved in step with the latest developments in products and market trends and caters in particular for leading international industrial companies. And with the opening of the new Contract Hall, it will now serve as a physical meeting point for important new sectors and companies.
Hall 18 will host companies from home and interior design sectors that were not previously included in the show.
- The Kitchens, fireplaces and ceramic furnishings area will showcase solutions that use ceramics in combination with other materials.
- The Interior and exterior finishings space will be devoted to important furnishing elements such as staircases, doors and wood paneling, along with door and window frames, design accessories, curtains and furnishing finishes in general.
- The Wellness Systems section will showcase spas, saunas and beauty spaces, while traditional bathroom furnishing products will continue to be exhibited in the five dedicated halls.
- The Outdoor area will host producers of gazebos, patios and outdoor furniture in well-designed, eye-catching spaces.
- A large area will be set aside for Lighting and Home Automation, an important aspect of modern buildings in terms of living comfort, and
- The Design section will accommodate software houses and the IT tools needed to create buildings and living spaces.
This expansion project is being carried out as a partnership between the organisers of Cersaie and BolognaFiere and further consolidates the excellent relationship between the two players.
This major step forward marks an increased focus on the world of large-scale projects and clients, an area in which all exhibitors at Cersaie – both regular participants and those taking part for the first time this year – have the potential to become leading players.
Cersaie will take place in Bologna, Italy from September 28 to October 2, 2020.