NTCA leaves no states unturned with its monthly workshop free trainings. In October, NTCA brings 18 free workshops to 9 states: Minnesota, New Jersey, California, Maryland, Georgia, Virginia, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Kentucky.
This robust schedule of 18 free standards-based workshops will bring information, education, a chance to chat with your peers and industry experts – as well as delicious grub from local eateries, and a chance to win valuable prizes.
These workshops are free afternoon or evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course, priceless training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops – made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education — feature one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could It Be Me?
- Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
Upcoming workshops are planned for:
- October 11 – Floor & Decor, Leesburg, VA
- October 11 –Louisville Tile, Lexington, KY
- October 12 – Floor & Decor, Richmond, VA
- October 12 – Louisville Tile, Louisville, KY
- October 12 – The Tile Shop, Madison, WI
- October 13 – Floor & Decor, Monona, WI
- October 13 – Louisville Tile, Evansville, IN
- October 13 – The Tile Shop, Chantilly, VA
- October 17 – Daltile, Escondido, CA
- October 18 – Floor & Decor, Mission Viejo, CA
- October 18 – Floor & Decor, Woodbridge, VA
- October 18 – The Tile Shop, Marietta, GA
- October 19 – Floor & Decor, Brookhaven, GA
- October 19 – Floor & Decor, Norco, CA
- October 19 – Floor & Decor, Gaithersburg, MD
- October 20 – Floor & Decor, Oxnard, CA
- October 20 – Floor & Decor, Moorestown, NJ
- October 27 – Virginia Tile, Plymouth, MN
There’s no reason to miss out on important training that will help you streamline your business, up your game, and learn best practices that make you a fierce competitor. For full information on each event, click https://bit.ly/3TsR8Tk to visit the Community Calendar under Education & Certification on the NTCA website, where you can register.