NTCA is reaching out to tile contractors in California, Florida, Indiana, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas in May, bringing a robust schedule of 21 free standards-based workshops your neck of the woods.
These workshops are afternoon or free evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course, priceless training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops – made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education — feature one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could It Be Me?
Upcoming workshops are planned for:
- May 3 – Floor & Decor – Milpitas, CA
- May 4 – Daltile – Fairfield, CA
- May 5 – Daltile – Santa Rosa, CA
- May 10 – Daltile – Sarasota, FL
- May 10 – Daltile – Brooklyn Heights, OH
- May 10 – Floor & Decor – Austin, TX
- May 11 – Floor & Decor — Port St. Lucie, FL
- May 11 – Florida Tile – Cincinnati, OH
- May 11 – Interceramic – Houston, TX
- May 12 – Daltile – Melbourne, FL
- May 12 – Floor & Decor – Greenwood, IN
- May 12 – The Tile Shop – Dallas, TX
- May 17 – Floor & Decor – Mesquite, TX
- May 17 – Daltile – Livermore, CA
- May 17 – The Tile Shop – Langhorne, PA
- May 18 – Floor & Decor – Sacramento, CA
- May 18 – Floor & Decor – Devon, PA
- May 19 – Interceramic – San Antonio, TX
- May 19 – Floor & Decor – Reno, NV
- May 19 – Floor & Decor – Levittown, PA
- May 24 – Arley Wholesale – Scranton, PA
- May 25 – Arley Wholesale, sponsor, hosted at Gemini Tile – Middletown, N.Y.
There’s no reason to miss out on important training that will help you streamline your business, up your game, and learn best practices that make you a fierce competitor. For full information on each event, click here to visit the Events Calendar under Education & Certification on the NTCA website, where you can register.