NTCA Workshops continue in April. NTCA Trainers have developed a schedule of free standards-based workshops that they will present across the country, bringing free training to your neck of the woods.
In April, the NTCA Training Team is bringing seven workshops to various locations, including Homewood, Ala., Jacksonville, Fla., North Charleston, S.C., and Georgia workshops in Conyers, Marietta, Savannah, and Macon. These workshops are afternoon or free evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course, priceless training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years, and features one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could it be Me?
Upcoming workshops are planned for:
- April 12 – Floor & Decor – Homewood, AL
- April 13 – Floor & Decor – Conyers, GA
- April 19 – Floor & Decor – Jacksonville, FL
- April 19 – Interceramic – Marietta, GA
- April 20 – Floor & Decor – Savannah, GA
- April 21 – Floor & Decor – North Charleston, S.C.
- April 21 – Daltile – Macon, GA
There’s no reason to miss out on important training that will help you streamline your business, up your game, and learn best practices that make you a fierce competitor. For full information on each event, click here to visit the Events Calendar under Education & Certification on the NTCA website, where you can register.