In March, NTCA will hold 19 NTCA Workshops and 6 Regional events around the country.
Workshops: Texas, Florida, California, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina
These 19 free standards-based workshops puts you in touch with peers and industry experts as your learn new skills and information, enjoy a catered meal from local eateries, and a chance to win valuable prizes.
The three-hour afternoon or evening events are open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices.
Each NTCA Workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops – made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education — feature one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could It Be Me?
- Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
Check out the March Workshop schedule and join us at an event:
- 3/1 – Floor & Decor, Spring, Texas
- 3/2 – Floor & Decor, Tomball Texas
- 3/7 – Floor & Decor, Cedar Park, Texas
- 3/8 – The Tile Shop, Dallas, Texas
- 3/8 – Floor & Decor, Live Oak, Texas
- 3/9 – Floor & Decor, McAllen, Texas
- 3/9 – Floor & Decor, McKinney, Texas
- 3/14 – Floor & Decor, Miami, Fla.
- 3/15 – Floor & Decor, Coral Springs, Fla.
- 3/16 – Floor & Decor, Riviera Beach, Fla.
- 3/21 – Daltile, Livermore, CA
- 3/21 – Floor & Decor, Hampton, VA
- 3/22 – Daltile, Modesto, CA
- 3/22 – Daltile, Richmond, VA
- 3/23 – Daltile Sacramento CA
- 3/23 – Daltile, Alexandria, VA
- 3/28 – Daltile, Greensboro, NC
- 3/29 – Floor & Decor, Greenville, SC
- 3/30 – The Tile Shop, Charlotte, NC
Fine tune your skills and attend one of these NTCA workshops. For full information on each event, click https://bit.ly/3TsR8Tk to visit the Event Calendar on the NTCA website, where you can register.
Regional Training: California and Nevada
Contractors can learn about GPTP installation during five free day-long NTCA Regional Training Events in California and one in Nevada.
- 3/2 – GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, San Leandro, CA. Register by contacting the Pro Team by email at [email protected] or phone 510.612.3265.
- 3/8 – GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, Santa Ana, CA. Register by contacting the Pro Team by email at [email protected] or phone 714.603.1278.
- 3/13 – GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, West Covina, CA. Register by contacting Rich Riveria by email at [email protected] or phone 626.426.1651.
- 3/17 – GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, Downey, CA. Register by contacting the Pro Team by email at [email protected] or phone 562.241.6628.
- 3/23 – GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, San Diego, CA. Register by contacting the Pro Team by email at [email protected] or phone 619.701.1568.
- 3/30 – GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, South Summerlin, NV. Register by contacting the Pro Team by email at [email protected] or phone 720.239.3057.
The GPTP/Slabs Training equips you to install porcelain panels with confidence and accuracy. Learn new tile industry standards and methods for installing GPTP, how GPTP is made, where it can be used, and special tools, setting materials and techniques required to install it. This program will emphasize:
- Introduction to tile industry standards
- Use of ANSI A108.19 to install Gauged Porcelain Tile and Panels
- Use of specialty tools and setting materials to install GPTP
- Working with a team to install GPTP
Demand for this free training is high. Be sure to register early. To ensure the best training experience possible, registration is limited. If the class is full, your registration will be added to our waiting list and you will be contacted if a seat opens. Consult the NTCA Event Calendar at https://bit.ly/3TsR8Tk for more information about these trainings.