CHICAGO – The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is pleased to announce the organization’s Board of Directors for 2023. The NAFCD board is comprised of senior executives from both distributor and supplier member firms. Each volunteer leader will help support the association’s mission and promote wholesale distribution in the floor industry.
“As the new year continues to unfold, I look forward to working alongside so many fresh and familiar faces. I am confident this impressive group of thought leaders will bring diverse expertise and insight to our work,” said Kevin Gammonley, Executive Vice President of NAFCD.
The 2023 NAFCD Board of Directors includes:
- President: A.J. Warne, Abraham Linc, Bridgeport, WV
- President-Elect: Dori Blitzstein, Roesel-Heck Company, Inc., Baltimore, MD
- Vice President: Derek Brooks, TORLYS, Mississagua, ON
- Treasurer: Robert Marra, Abraham Linc, Bridgeport, WV
- Immediate Past President: Kyle Gorny, Crown Products/Blakely Products, Warren, MI
- Brian Green, J.J. Haines, Glen Burnie, MD
- Mike Kelley, Commercial Flooring Distributors, Debary, FL
- DJ Lee, Professional Flooring Supply, Ft. Worth, TX
- Austin Starnes, BPI, Memphis, TN
- Keith Throm, EJ Welch Co, Earth City, MO
- Jill Turner, A&M Supply, Marietta, GA
- Jon Youngberg, Tom Duffy Co., Fairfield, CA
- Sara Zacharias-Bentele, Crown Products/Tri-State Flooring, Sioux Falls, SD
- Melanie Haskell, Dinoflex
- Justin Hypnarowski, AHF Products
- Drew Mittelstaedt, Hallmark Floors
- Brian Preuss, Uzin Utz
- Rui Li, Prime Supply
- Marc Sims, Franklin International
The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is a North American, not-for-profit trade association serving distributors and suppliers of floor covering materials and related products. Its purpose is to enable wholesale floor covering distributors to be the most efficient, professional and profitable vehicle for bringing their suppliers’ products to market resulting in the highest degree of customer satisfaction. NAFCD is dedicated to providing its members with opportunities to learn from each other, stay ahead of trends, and become better educated on ways to grow their business. For more information, visit www.nafcd.org.