Mark your calendars for October and November to attend the NTCA free day-long Regional Training Programs. Contractors can learn about GPTP Installation, Substrate Prep/LFT, or Mortar Beds for Floors and Walls from NTCA trainers at these regional events. Please contact the host to register.
- October 26 – GPTP, hosted by Crossville Studios, sponsored by Crossville, Denver CO. Contact Greg Roark, [email protected], 303.759.1919
- November 3 – GPTP, hosted by Christian Brothers, sponsored by Crossville, Lakeside, CA. Contact Josh Castelli, [email protected], 619.443.9500
- November 4 – GPTP, hosted by BPI, Sponsored by Atlas Concorde, Houston, TX. Contact John Whitehead, [email protected], 281.793.4543
- November 9 – Substrate Prep/LFT, hosted and sponsored by Floor & Decor, Carson, CA. Contact Lonnie Roche, [email protected], 424.339.6543
- November 16 – Mortar Beds for Floors and Walls, hosted and sponsored by Floor & Decor, Downey, CA. Contact Jay Williamson, [email protected], 562.299.7320.
- November 30 – Substrate Prep/LFT hosted by ARDEX Academy, sponsored by Crossville, Stockton, CA. Contact Terry Hall, [email protected], 916.768.7008
These all-day trainings begin at 7:30 a.m. Consult the NTCA Training Calendar at https://bit.ly/3ChxzHd for more information.
What to expect
The GPTP/Slabs Training gives the grounding to install porcelain panels with confidence and accuracy. This free training will teach you the new tile industry standards and methods for installing GPTP. You’ll also learn how GPTP is made, where it can be used and the special tools, setting materials and techniques required to install it.
The Substrate Preparation and Large-Format Tile Training will show you how to use the ANSI A 108 standards and TCNA Handbook to address real world challenges in hands-on installations focusing on substrate examination and preparation for setting large-format tile.
Mortar Beds for Floors and Walls will offer both classroom instruction and hands-on opportunities to implement standards-based methods and use appropriate tools to create mud beds. Attendees will learn how to use and apply ANSI A108 installation standards and TCNA Handbook methods while working with mud/mortar beds.
If your October and November schedules are full, plan for these regional NTCA programs in December:
- December 1 – ARDEX Academy, Stockton, CA, sponsored by Crossville: GPTP
- December 9 –BPI, Fort Worth, TX, sponsored by Atlas Concorde: GPTP
- December 9 – Floor & Decor host and sponsor, Tukwila, WA: Substrate Prep/LFT
- December 14 – Floor & Decor, host and sponsor, Mesquite, TX: GPTP
- December 14 – Daltile, host and sponsor, Seattle, WA: GPTP
- Click here (https://bit.ly/3ChxzHd) to learn more.
Demand for this free training is high. Be sure to register early. To ensure the best training experience possible, registration is limited. If the class is full, your registration will be added to our waiting list and you will be contacted if a seat opens.