NTCA is reaching out to tile contractors in Missouri, Kansas, Arizona, New Jersey, Michigan, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire in June, bringing a robust schedule of 14 free standards-based workshops in your neck of the woods.
These workshops are afternoon or free evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course, priceless training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops – made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education — feature one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could It Be Me?
Upcoming workshops are planned for:
- June 1 – The Tile Shop, Lee’s Summit, MO
- June 2 – Virginia Tile, Kansas City, KS
- June 7 – Floor & Decor, Tucson, AZ
- June 7 – Floor & Decor, Paramus, NJ
- June 7 – Virginia Tile, Grand Rapids, MI
- June 8 – Floor & Decor, Phoenix, AZ
- June 8 – The Tile Shop, Troy, MI
- June 8 – The Tile Shop, Wayne, NJ
- June 9 – Floor & Decor, Tolleson, AZ
- June 9 – Floor& Decor, Dorchester, MA
- June 9 – Genessee Tile, Kentwood, MI
- June 14 – The Tile Shop, Natick, MA
- June 15 — Floor & Decor, Saugus, MA
- June 16 – Floor & Decor, Nashua, NH
There’s no reason to miss out on important training that will help you streamline your business, up your game, and learn best practices that make you a fierce competitor. For full information on each event, click here to visit the Events Calendar under Education & Certification on the NTCA website, where you can register.