NTCA is traveling far and wide in August to bring training and education to your neighborhood in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Washington, Oklahoma, Texas and Illinois A robust roster of 20 standards-based workshops will be offered free at local host locations like D&B Tile, Floor and Decor, Southeastern Tile Connection, Daltile, and The Tile Shop.
These workshops are free afternoon or evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course, priceless training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops – made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education — feature one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could It Be Me?
- Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
Upcoming workshops are planned for:
- August 2 – D&B Tile, Miami, FL
- August 3 – D&B Tile, Sunrise, FL
- August 4 – D&B Tile, Delray Beach, FL
- August 9 – Southeastern Tile Connection, Wilmington, NC
- August 10 – Southeastern Tile Connection, Durham, NC
- August 11 – Floor & Decor, Concord, NC
- August 16 — Floor & Decor, Everett, WA
- August 16 – Floor & Decor, Tulsa, OK
- August 17 – Daltile, Seattle, WA
- August 17 – Floor & Decor, Oklahoma City, OK
- August 18 – Floor & Decor, Tacoma, WA
- August 18 – Floor & Decor, North Richland Hills, TX
- August 23 – Floor & Decor, Ft. Myers, FL
- August 23 – Floor & Decor, Lombard, IL
- August 24 – Floor & Decor, Aurora, IL
- August 24 – Floor & Decor, Lutz, FL
- August 25 – Floor & Decor, Fern, FL
- August 25 – The Tile Shop, Mt. Prospect, IL
- August 30 – Daltile, Portland, OR
- August 31 – Daltile, Salem, OR
There’s no reason to miss out on important training that will help you streamline your business, up your game, and learn best practices that make you a fierce competitor. For full information on each event, click here to visit the Events Calendar under Training & Education on the NTCA website, where you can register.