DALLAS (March 6, 2017) – Today, Marazzi announces six new collections, elevating its bold, Italian-inspired tile offerings to a new level of luxury. The new products fuse the natural elements of stone and wood-looks with dramatic graphic variations to inspire and accent daring, fashionable spaces.
Marazzi offers products that are stylish and fashion-forward – just like our customers,” said Micah Hand, brand marketing manager, Marazzi. “By unifying Marazzi’s Italian heritage with modern trend-forward style, our extension of the Urban District™ collection provides additional variation on the popular reclaimed wood look, while new collections like Materika™ and Modern Oasis™ allow homeowners to confidently express bold visions and create a head-turning home.”
Achieve shabby chic, coastal and farmhouse looks with reclaimed wood-look tile Urban District MIX™, an extension of the Urban District™ collection that explores the timeless essence of a space by emulating raw materials inspired by those found in reclaimed downtown warehouse buildings.
Modernize classic designs with hardwood-look Edgewood™glazed porcelain floor tile, which offers a four-color rich palette that can be arranged in on-trend herringbone or chevron patterns to dramatize floors and walls.
Making a statement is easy with Materika™, an intriguing glazed ceramic wall tile that features flat, wavy or combed surfaces that beg to be touched. Over-sized 16” x 48” plank sizes create stunning walls that are design elements unto themselves.
Add drama and movement to interior designs with
Accomplish a modern, serene look in residential and commercial spaces with
. Popular large porcelain planks designed to look like limestone in calming organic shades contrast well with wood, glass and stone elements.
The Luminescence™ collection of glass rectangle mosaics projects a beveled surface look, creating depth, intrigue and texture to kitchen and bath walls.
URBAN DISTRICT MIX™ Diversifies Industrial Design Style
Urban District MIX’s eclectic, reclaimed wood visuals combine complementary opposites – aged, painted wood with exciting, modern color palettes – in high contrast motifs for style preferences as diverse as shabby chic, coastal, farmhouse and urban. As part of the Urban District™ collection, MIX interplays with the BRX, HEX and STX series in a myriad of ways, effortlessly combining sizes, shapes, colors and textures with whole-is-greater-than-the-parts effects.
- Achieve a reclaimed wood-look with MIX, offered in rich blends with random shade variation: Uptown, Plaza, Riverwalk and Skyline
- Available in new 4” x 28” plank size produced with 3D Digital Imaging
- Can be installed in a standard offset linear layout or in patterns such as herringbone and chevron
EDGEWOOD™ Modernizes Classic Hardwood Looks
EDGEWOOD™ redefines classic, delivering a refined, fresh feel to porcelain wood. Capture the splendor and style of real hardwood in a modern interpretation without sacrificing the style and charm inherent to wood. Modern chromatics in white, light gray, brown and dark brown reinforce the natural, uncomplicated look. Its easily manageable 6” x 24” size translates straight, staggered brick or herringbone patterns to floors and walls in hospitality, restaurant, retail and residential venues.
- Available in four rich, saturated colors, Stone, Steel, Boulder and Graphite, produced with 3D Digital Imaging
- Offered in a pressed 6” x 24” field tile square edge plank
MATERIKA™ Intrigues with Elegant Textures
MATERIKA™ resonates with the muted, powdery hues of concrete fashioned into elegant 16” x 48” over-sized wall embellishments. The choice of flat, wavy or combed surfaces adds further intrigue to feature walls. Four versatile, matte neutrals easily integrate with current wood, concrete, glass and brick trends found in traditional and urban settings. MATERIKA™ makes it simple to impart minimalism and elegance to residential and commercial walls.
- Available in a rectified large format 16” x 48” glazed ceramic wall tile produced with 3D Digital Imaging
- Four organic color options, Off White, Beige, Grigio and Fango
- Offered in three surfaces – Flat, Linear and Wave – achieved with innovative pressing process
CAVATINA™ Embodies Stone Elements
The dramatic sense of depth and movement realized in CAVATINA™ via Marazzi’s 3D Digital Imaging captures the look of natural travertine on a flat, smooth surface that is both striking and easily maintained. Fissures and striation visuals create realistic depth without any actual surface indentations. These natural stone looks vary widely from piece to piece, within vastly-ranged colorways of white, beige, brown and gray.
3D Digital Imaging captures natural travertine look and feel
- Available in 13” x 13”, 20” x 20” and 12” x 24” field tile in four authentic colors: Aria, Encore, Concerto and Melodic
- Available in 2” x 4” brick-joint mounted ceramic mosaic and 3” x 13” floor bullnose for finishing trim
MODERN OASIS™ Inspires Serenity
Monochromic shadings and texture resembling windswept sand dunes define the contemporary limestone vibe of MODERN OASIS™. Rich, realistic graphic variations – linear to swirl – effortlessly flow from piece to piece in calming, organic shades. Dual-sized porcelain planks with flat surfaces, clean, straight edges and a controlled, neutral palette juxtapose strikingly with bolder elements of wood, glass and stone.
- 3D Digital Imaging achieves four calming shades: Soft Cloud, Morning Haze, Desert Sand, Gentle Rain
- Available in 12” x 24” and 24” x 24” dual-sized porcelain planks
- Glazed ceramic mosaic is pressed and dot-mounted in 2” x 2” and 1”
- Also available in 3” x 12” bullnose, 6” x 12” cove base and 1” x 6” cove corner
LUMINESCENCE™ Illuminates with Glass Mosaics
LUMINESCENCE™ is a stunning presentation of highly reflective, artisanal, poured glass modules. Sophistication is redefined through this transparent glass mosaic that reveals lustrous pearlized colors ranging from subtle neutrals to vibrant darks. The stylized 3” x 4” glass rectangles project a flat surface juxtaposed by a beveled border that drops to a concave rectangular back, creating a sense of depth and intrigue.
- Hand crafted, artisan mosaic with unique “back bevel”
- Available in eight pearlized colors: Champagne, Pearl, Caramel, Sage, Blue Patina, Silver, Violet and Charcoal
- 3” x 4” mesh mounted mosaic on a 9” x 12” sheet that can be easily cut into strips to create borders or decos
With a bold vision for the future, Marazzi built the first Italian-owned ceramic manufacturing plant in the U.S. in 1982, assuring domestic access to world-renowned technology and style. Manufacturing a vast array of quality tile products, including porcelains, glazed ceramics, glass mosaics, natural stones and metallics, the brand continues to evolve for the savvy homeowner and designer. Bold, daring and occasionally over the top, Marazzi provides captivating designs that integrate Italian style into exciting and imaginative environments.
For more information, visit www.marazzitile.com and follow Marazzi on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.