Anaheim, CA: Owners of Bedrosians® Tile and Stone, a national leader in the tile and stone industry, have named Diana Kelly the company’s new COO & President.
Diana was previously the Regional Vice President at Home Depot and led her team of more than 16,000 associates in 82 stores across Southern California, Hawaii and Guam with sales in the billions. Diana is a motivated, inspirational leader with a drive for excellence. Her forward-thinking strategies have provided her with a proven record of success.
“We are very excited to have Diana lead our team. It’s a new and exciting chapter for our family company. We look forward to taking things to the next level” said Larry Bedrosian, CEO.
Diana Kelly’s role as COO & President is effective March 26, 2018.
Diana Kelly served as the Regional Vice President of The Home Depot from February of 2013 to February 2018. She led a team of more than 16,000 associates in 82 stores across Southern California, Hawaii and Guam with sales in the billions.
Diana is a motivated inspirational leader with a drive for excellence. Her forward-thinking strategies have provided her with a proven record of successes. Diana joined The Home Depot in 1991 as a part time cashier. She has held positions of increasing responsibility, including sales associate, department supervisor, assistant store manager, store manager, district manager. Diana has also had the opportunity to take on different challenges to her assignment in nine different states throughout the U.S., thus making her a strong leader capable of understanding different demographics challenges.
Diana is passionate about empowering associates. She held the responsibility for the Home Depot Western Divisional Woman in Leadership Captain, which encompasses five regions. This company program is designed to assist female leaders in their development and future career goals. Diana’s vision is to provide a platform for high-potential leaders to support their consistent efforts in delivering top performing results, and to reach their maximum potential.
The community celebrates Diana; following are some of her accomplishments:
- Board Member and Vice President of Operations for FBI Los Angeles Citizens Academy
- 2018 Latina Magazine US publication January/February; Inspiring the Next Generation
- 2018 California Legislature Assembly: Recognition for service to the State of California
- 2018 Congressional Certificate of Recognition for outstanding dedication to the community
- 2018 Honorary Coach University of San Diego Basketball Woman’s team
- 2017 Best Company Customer Service Overall Scores Home Depot
- 2017 Awarded by Asian American community with the Advancing Justice Corporate, Impact award
- 2017 Betty T. Yee, California State Controller and Todd Spitzer, Orange County Supervisor for Community Involvement
- 2016 Most inspirational San Diego Woman of the year
- 2013 The Home Depot Southern Division Building an Emotional Connection
- 2010 – 2012 The Home Depot with the Regional Customer Service award
- 2005 Award for excellence from Governor of Massachusetts
Diana is also passionate about her roots, she pioneered a Hispanic Business Strategy in the Southern California markets focused on the professional contractor business. Additionally, she created a Latina in Business event like the contractor events with the focus on Latina start-up businesses. These small businesses have provided guidance on growing their businesses. She has built a strong Hispanic customer base in the San Diego territory through her partnership with the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Editorial Director and Senior Writer for TileLetter and TileLetter ARTISAN
Lesley Goddin has been writing and journaling since her first diary at age 11. Her journey has taken her through a career in publishing and publicity, landing her the editor position of TileLetter and its special publications in 2006. Her goal is to educate, inspire, recognize and encourage those in the tile industry -- especially the tile and stone contractor. Other interests include the soft, purring marvels known as cats, labyrinth walking, drumming and percussion, and a range of spiritual, musical and artistic pursuits.