The National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) is literally all over the map in July, reaching out to tile contractors in Utah, Colorado, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, New York, Tennessee, Kansas, Arizona, Connecticut, Nebraska and Florida, bringing a robust schedule of 16 free standards-based workshops your neck of the woods. Not only that, but five workshops on July 28 – the actual date of NTCA’s 75th anniversary – have a special treat in store.
These workshops are free afternoon or evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course, priceless training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business.
For the commemorative workshops, NTCA Training Director Mark Heinlein said, “Attendees at our special July 28th 75th anniversary workshops will have the opportunity to receive special NTCA items such as t-shirts, hats, NTCA Reference Manuals, NTCA store vouchers and more. Come help us celebrate!”
Workshops – made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education — feature one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could It Be Me?
- Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
Upcoming workshops are planned for:
- July 19 – Floor & Decor, Riverdale, UT
- July 20 – Florida Tile, Salt Lake City, UT
- July 21 – Floor & Decor, Draper, UT
- July 26 – Daltile, Colorado Springs, CO
- July 26 – Daltile, N. Little Rock, AR
- July 26 – Daltile, Cranberry Township, PA
- July 26 – Floor & Decor, Bohemia, NY
- July 27 – Floor & Decor, Commack, NY
- July 27 – Floor & Decor, Denver, CO
- July 27 – Floor & Decor, Memphis, TN
- July 27 – Daltile, Mechanicsburg, PA
- July 28 – Daltile, Allentown, PA – 75th Anniversary Celebration
- July 28 – Floor & Decor, Fairfield, CT – 75th Anniversary Celebration
- July 28 – Florida Tile, Ft. Collins, CO – 75th Anniversary Celebration
- July 28 – The Tile Shop, Cordova, TN – 75th Anniversary Celebration
- July 28 – Hank’s Specialties – Omaha, NE – 75th Anniversary Celebration
There’s no reason to miss out on important training that will help you streamline your business, up your game, and learn best practices that make you a fierce competitor. For full information on each event, click here to visit the Events Calendar under Education & Certification on the NTCA website, where you can register.