Remodeling Show & DeckExpo has compiled a few of the best industry-related resources on tackling COVID-19 for construction professionals & business owners. Check them out below, and don’t forget Build-Aid—a free 18-hour conference to help remodelers survive now and thrive later—starts tomorrow. Sign up →http://buildaid.live
Worth-reading: Free Resources for Construction Professionals
- Jobsite Safety and Recordkeeping Guidance for Coronavirus
- Attorneys Offer Free COVID-19 Legal Consultations for Contractors
- COVID-19: What Remodelers Need to Know
- What Construction Workers Need to Know – Coronavirus [Video]
- Maintaining Business Continuity with a Remote Workforce
- Social Distancing on the Job Site
- Remodelers Respond to COVID-19
- Associated General Contractors of America: Coronavirus Resource Center
This 18-hour virtual conference runs from 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. April 1-2. This free event to help support is designed to support the remodeling community to explore various ways your business can navigate these tough times, and position yourselves as a leader when the world begins to recover and re-build.
This online event brings together 24 renown speakers, experts and authorities to help guide you through the current challenge. The conference includes:
- Session Hall: Where each presentation will be live-streamed to your desktop or mobile device.
- Sponsor Pavilion: Visit virtual booths to learn more from our partners that helped make this possible.
- Networking Lounge: Connect with speakers, staff and other attendees, or catch up on news and thoughts from our social media feed.
Visit buildaid.live for a list of speakers, to sign up and for the full schedule and agenda.
Listen up: Podcasts
Also available is a bank of podcasts that address and explore how remodelers are navigating through the Coronovirus crisis. Click the links below for more information!