BETHLEHEM, PA — (December 14, 2022) — The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) revealed today that the 2023 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) attendee registration numbers for 2023 are pacing significantly above pre-2020 levels when the show was last held in Las Vegas. The annual event, owned by the NKBA and produced by Emerald, is the largest North American trade expo and networking opportunity for kitchen and bath industry professionals.
Key KBIS stats to date:
- Attendee registration ahead of 2020 (+23%); a trend that began as soon as registration opened.
- 475 exhibitors with over 100 new to the show
- 400,000+ net square feet of exhibitor space
- 44% of registered attendees are new to KBIS
- 84% of attendees make the final decision, recommendation, or influence in purchasing kitchen & bath products
- 48% of attendees are company executives (President/CEO, Owner, Partner, General Manager, Executive)
- 75% of attendees design or specify kitchen and bath projects
- 13.98% Kitchen & Bath Design Firm
- 10.49% Builder
- 9.98% Remodeler
- 8.2% Interior Design Firm
- 7.9% Kitchen & Bath Dealer
- 7.18% Cabinet Shop
- 5.37% Independent Design Firm
- 5.21% Plumbing Wholesaler
- 4.58% Home Design Showroom
- 3.71% Independent Mfg.’s Rep Firm
- 23.4% Other
Held January 31-February 2, 2023, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, KBIS will again co-locate with the International Builders’ Show (IBS) for the 10th Annual Design & Construction Week (DCW). The opportunities for design, construction and home improvement professionals will further benefit from both the National Hardware Show and Las Vegas Market co-dating with DCW.
NAHB’s IBS show attendee registrations are also pacing ahead of the 2020 show same weeks out from the event.
About the National Kitchen & Bath Association and the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show
The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) is the not-for-profit trade association that owns the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), the largest kitchen and bath show in North America. With nearly 50,000 members in all segments of the kitchen and bath design and remodeling industry, the NKBA has educated and advised the industry since it was founded in 1963. The NKBA’s mission is to inspire and support the kitchen and bath industry through community, events, learning and professional certifications. For more information, visit www.nkba.org or call 1-800-THE-NKBA (843-6522).
KBIS and NKBA are registered trademarks of the National Kitchen & Bath Association.