Contestants must submit video about why they want to change
their battery platform to advanced Bosch CORE18V
Mt. Prospect, Ill., Aug. 21, 2018 – If you’re in the market for a new power tool battery platform, Bosch has an opportunity for you. The Freak ‘N’ CORE18V Contest launching today gives entrants the chance to submit a video about why they need the new battery platform. Winners receive the Bosch CORE18V 6.3 Ah battery along with the company’s Freak two-in-one impact wrench/impact driver.
“Bosch is committed to giving away 2,000 Freak impact drivers paired with the CORE18V 6.3 Ah battery,” said Roger Amrol, president, Bosch Power Tools North America. “Participants must enter the contest by posting a short video explaining ‘why I need a whole new Freak ‘n’ cordless platform.’ This is something new for the power tool industry, but speaks to the Busch culture of creativity and fun.”
- Click to Tweet: .@BoschToolsNA is giving away 2,000 FREAK ‘N’ CORE18V batteries. Just post a short video explaining why you need a whole new freak ‘n’ cordless platform, and you could win. Enter now: https://www.boschtools.com/
Entrants must post a short video explaining why they need the new Bosch cordless platform using the hashtag #FreakNContest. The contest will end on September 14. Visit boschtools.com/freak for rules and additional information; contest is open to U.S. residents.
The promotion dovetails with the Bosch CORE18V 4.0 Ah battery becoming available at Lowe’s in September. Winners of the Freak contest will be encouraged to post another video with their impact driver and CORE18V battery for a chance to win more prizes.
- Like Bosch on Facebook: facebook.com/boschtoolsNA
- Follow Bosch on Twitter: twitter.com/boschtoolsNA
- Watch Bosch videos on YouTube: youtube.com/boschtoolsNA
- Follow Bosch on Instagram: instagram.com/boschtoolsNA