Watts has announced “Product Sustainability: Critical Product Development Information to Keep up with a Changing Marketplace,” an ASPE- and AIA-accredited webinar worth 0.1 CEU and 1 AIA LU|HSW respectively.
The demand for companies to develop sustainable solutions is multiplying by the day. In order to accomplish this, it’s important to understand what makes a product sustainable and how it can be applied.
On Tuesday January 30, 2024, from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET, participants will learn:
- Key terms to better understand sustainability
- The Circular Economy and its benefits related to sustainable product development
- Green Building Certifications and how to design to their guidelines
- How Life Cycle Thinking and LCA’s apply to product development and production
- How to develop sustainable building design by implementing Designing for Sustainability tactics
To register, visit Watts.com/SustainabilityWebinar.
For over 150 years, Watts has delivered innovative and sustainable technologies designed to safeguard the world’s most precious resource. Watts designs, manufactures, and sells an extensive line of flow control, water safety, water filtration & treatment, radiant heating, and drainage products for the commercial, residential, and institutional markets. Watts is committed to helping its customers optimize system performance and reliability and conserve critical resources. Together, we make every drop count. For more information, visit www.watts.com.